Adult Dog Care £30.00 per day. £27.50 2 days per week. £25.00 more than 2 days per week.
- Fully supervised
- Lots of exercise
Puppy Dog Day Care £35.00 per day.
- Under 18 months old
- Basic training
- Puppies can join our doggy day care after they have received their last round of vaccines, including kennel cough. Puppies must be toilet trained.
How We Work
Assessment / Taster Session
Book an assessment time via our website. This can be Monday to Wednesday between 9.30am and 2pm. The visit will last for approximately two hours. This is an ideal opportunity for you to ask any questions and to have a look at the facilities when dropping off. We would ask that your dog is left alone with us for the 2 hours. Fill in the online doggy Application & Consent Form, and bring with you your dog’s vaccination certificates.
During this time your dog will spend time with us to ensure that we are right for your dog and that your dog is right for the Home to Home experience.
After your dog have spent an initial 2 hours with us, simply book your required dates on our website. We suggest at least one regular visit per week to ensure consistency and help us get to know your dog. The daily price is reduced the more days you book per week.
Once your dates have been agreed you will be directed to our online payment page. Once payment is confirmed so is your booking, simple. Payment must be made prior to the doggy day care day.
What Does Day Care Involve?
- Once you arrive at Home from Home doggy day care your dog will be under constant supervision from one of our trained team.
- Enrichment activities, doggy play, fun and agility sessions are all part of the normal day.
- Little splash pools during the Summer months.
- Each dog is provided with a super comfy bed in a warm and secure environment.
- During the day you will receive pictures and updates before they are collected, happy and tired.